1. The Body Shop Banana shampoo: To be honest, I was quite relieved when this bottle got over. I HATED this shampoo. Even though it smelt nice, is parabens free, has the goodness of bananas etc etc, this shampoo led to massive hairfall, especially while washing. I still have the conditioner from the same range and that is not as bad as the shampoo, but I would still skip repurchasing it.
2. Maybelline Colorshow Glitter Mania Pink Champagne nailpolish: I love glitter nailpolish and Maybelline launched Glitter Mania range a few years back. Pink Champagne is a beautiful rose pink glitter polish. You can check the swatch in THIS post.
3. Yardley Red Roses talcum powder: I love Yardley talc and I always keep repurchasing in different variants. This one smell beautifully of red roses and you should try it if you love the fragrance of rose.
4. Forest Essentials Sweet Narangi lip balm: This is a repurchase and I will keep on repurchasing it till eternity (or till they discontinue the product) 😀 This is my fav lip balm which also helps in lightening of the lips. Read the full review HERE
5. Marks & Spencer Magnolia Hand & Body lotion: I have used coconut and cocoa butter variant of the range before and I loved it. This one was okay and not that great on my dry skin. It didn’t provide deep nourishment and left the skin feeling dry after half an hour or so. I will skip repurchasing this variant.