Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy range is one of the few nailpolish range which I fell head over heels in love with. I have already reviewed a beautiful coral pink color ‘Lady Luck‘ HERE, and in this post I am reviewing the shade ‘Wild Card‘ which is my most fav blue color.
Price: Rs 460 for 11.7 ml
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel Wild Card Review
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear range comes in a sturdy cylindrical glass bottle with long black cap (similar to its Colorstay range which now is discontinued). The shade name is stickered on top of the cap.
- The brush is amazing and helps in hassle free application. The brush is long, flat and double-barrel with tapered corners which helps in mess-free application especially around edges and cuticles.
- Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel are very richly pigmented and gives full color in single swipe.
- The consistency is creamy and slightly thick than usual nailpolish which makes it longer to dry.
- The shade Wild Card is a gorgeous cobalt blue color. This is quite a vibrant and bright color which make the nails pop, and it is hard not to notice such a vivid color on someone. I myself saw this color on SA, after which I couldn’t resist buying it.
- It has a glossy finish which starts to fade after 2-3 days.
- This is not a quick drying nailpolish and takes quite a while to dry completely. Even after it has ‘set’ you can end up with fabric marks. I was able to put a dent in it with my nail even after 2 days (This could also be because my nailpolish is bit old now).
- Coming to the Longwear claim, it stayed put for 2-3 days after which it started to chip, especially on my dominant hand.
- It is quite pricey but the quantity is more and the formula is different from average nailpolish. Also, this is mostly on discount on some or the other e-commerce platform.
- I have never had a proper gel manicure in a salon, but compared to any other drugstore faux-line of gel polish I have tried, these win hands down! These are highly glossy when freshly applied.
- Being a vibrant and bright color, the shade Wild Card will suit fair to medium skin tones.
- This is an unusual and super gorgeous shade of blue, and if you are a blue nailpolish fan like me, do check this one out. I am sure you too will end up buying it 😀
xoxo, Blossom 🙂