Kiko Milano is currently my favorite nailpolish brand and I have hoarded so many nailpolish over time (Haul post HERE :P). Kiko Milano keeps launching new collections and the Holographic collection was launched quite sometime back. I have reviewed the shade ‘004‘ previously in THIS post and recently I came across this silver shade from the same collection. Kiko Milano has some good offers and discounts so keep an eye if you have a store nearby. Although this collection is mostly out of stock now as it was a limited edition, you can still get a few shades and that too at half price than when it was newly launched.
Price: Rs 270 for 10 ml
(Rs 550 when it was newly launched)
Kiko Milano Holographic nail lacquer 001 review
- Kiko Milano Holographic Nail Lacquer comes in round glass bottle with black cap. The cap is removable and the brush cap underneath is striated for better grip..
- Shade number and other details are stickered at the back in form of booklet (which has 6 pages btw!).
- Kiko Milano doesnot have names for its products, only numbers.
- The brush is short and not too wide but picks up enough quantity for one coat application.
- Pigmentation is slightly sheer and formula is smooth and easy to apply. It builds to full opacity in 2-3 coats, depending on how thick coats you apply.
- It dries fairly quickly and there is no waiting between application of multiple coats.
- Kiko Milano Holographic nail polish in shade 001 is a light grey color with beautiful holographic microshimmer. The holo effect is heavily visible under sunlight/ flash and faintly visible indoors. Shade 004 has more prominent holo effect than this one. Indoors, shade 001 looks light grey color with slight pearl finish
- The holo effect is not in-your-face kind, but is subtle and fine. I have taken pics under different lighting to show the depth of holo.
- Wear time is 4-5 days without chipping.
- Price wise this is not expensive for the quantity.
- If you are not much into holo effect and like glitter nailpolish more, do check out a beautiful silver nailpolish from Lakme HERE.