If you don’t know Kiko Milano by now, you have been living under a rock. They have a HUGE selection of makeup and nail polishes in both budget and high end price range, and in all the colors you can imagine. I have reviewed a gorgeous lipstick HERE and a few nailpolishes HERE. In this post I am reviewing another range of Kiko nail lacquer- Smart Fast dry in the shade 70 Pearly Dark Vermillion.
Price: Rs 250 for 7 ml
Expiry : 3 years
Kiko Milano Smart Fast Dry Nail Lacquer 70 Pearly Dark Vermillion Review
- Kiko Milano Smart Fast dry nail lacquer comes in flat, sleek, cuboidal packaging with matte black cap and Kiko logo engraved at top. The sleek packaging makes it easy to store and travel with.
- Shade number is written at the back on the peel off sticker booklet. Kiko doesnot write shade names, but only numbers on their products. I picked the shade name for this nailpolish from their official website.
- The brush is short and not as good as the Pro range but for the price of the nailpolish the brush is decent. It picks enough nailpolish for one coat application.
- Kiko Nail lacquer 070 Pearly Dark Vermillion is a beautiful deep cherry red color with subtle pearl effect. The shimmer is not much visible but only if you look very carefully, yet it gives a beautiful dimension to the color. The color looks similar to the Christmas ornaments.
- Unlike THIS nailpolish range by Kiko, Smart nail lacquer range show same color on the nails as it looks in the bottle.
- Consistency of this nail lacquer is neither thick, nor runny and pigmentation is decent, goes opaque in 2-3 coats.
- The finish is glossy but starts to fade after 2 days.
- Kiko nail polishes are quick drying and you dont have to wait much before applying multiple coats.
- Shade 70 Pearly Dark Vermillion is not a unique color and you can easily find dupes in Indian market.
- Pricewise the nail lacquer is not expensive.
- The shade is a mature color and will suit most Indian skintones. This is the kind of color you can gift to your mum.