Here are my recent empties and their mini reviews-
- The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Conditioner: The Body Shop products are raved throughout the world, but its haircare just doesnt work for me. I HATED this conditioner. It caused hairfall in multiple steps- during the application of conditioner, while washing it off, and after drying the hair. I will never ever repurchase it again. I have tried the Banana range as well and that didn’t go well with my hair either. (Price Rs 795 for 250 ml).
2. Inglot Nail Enamel Remover: This nailpolish remover used to be my holy grail for many years. I have finished so many bottles, both small orange packaging (25 ml) and this bigger one. This nailpolish remover doesnot dry the nails and removes most nailpolish in one swipe. This nailpolish remover is gentle on the nails, but its price is the main problem. It is quite pricey for a nailpolish remover which is why I have now switched to the Colorbar one. (Rs 550 for 100ml, price may have increased now).
3. FabIndia Rose and Almond Body Butter: I have had this body cream for a couple of years and somehow I could never finish it. I had to deliberately hide all other body lotions and moisturizers lying around so that I could finish this one. This body butter is quite rich and slightly thick than nivea soft/ ponds cold cream. It is highly moisturizing and thus more suitable for cold weather. The fragrance is amazing and smells beautifully of roses. FabIndia has now revamped the packaging of all its skincare and hair care products. The one in pic is the old packaging. (Price Rs 360 for 100 ml).
4. Garnier Ultra Blends 5 Precious Herbs Conditioner: Garnier relaunched its Ultra Blends range 2 years back and I have tried 2 or 3 variants already. THIS conditioner by Garnier is my all time favorite and I had high expectations from its Ultra Blend range as well. Thankfully it didn’t disappoint. This conditioner is creamy and leaves hair soft, smooth and tangle-free. (Price: Rs 185 for 175 ml).
5. St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion: I have already finished (and loved) the St Ives Coconut & Orchid body lotion sometime back and I wanted to give other variants a try. This Oatmeal and Shea body lotion is neither too thick, nor too runny. It is non greasy, highly emollient and is absorbed quickly. However, it is tad drying for my dry skin and I liked Coconut & Orchid one better than this one. It has a mildly sweet scent which doesnot linger for long. If you have normal skin and want a light moisturizer, this is perfect for you. (Price Rs 649 for 621 ml).
xoxo, Blossom 🙂