I am a big fan of Kiko products, particularly their nailpolish which are amazing. I have many Kiko nailpolish (a part of which are shown HERE). Glitter Metal was a limited edition collection and I couldn’t take my eyes off this beautiful shade when I saw it. Kiko Glitter metal in shade 002 is too pretty not to buy.
A recent limited edition is their gorgeous Holographic nailpolish (reviewed HERE), which is the first true holographic nailpolish to get hold of in India.
Price: Rs 560 for 10 ml
Kiko Glitter Metal Nail Lacquer 002 review
- Kiko Glitter Metal nail lacquer comes in exact same packaging as the Holographic collection (HERE). The bottle is round with removable black cap and separate brush cap.
- Shade number and other details are at the back in form of peel off booklet (which has 6 pages btw!)
- The brush is short and decently wide with rounded edges which helps in easy application especially around cuticles.
- Consistency is slightly runny and pigmentation is good. It goes opaque in 2 coats.
- It dries fast with almost no waiting time in between coats.
- Kiko Glitter Metal nailpolish in shade 002 is a beautiful light pink-mauve color with heavy gold microglitter. It looks soft gold color with hints of pink and mauve. The gold microglitter has slightly blue holo effect and the overall color on nail appears duochrome. The blue holo is more visible in the bottle.
- The glitter is not big and chunky. This is a subtle nailpolish color which is not too in-your-face. It is toned down shade than regular gold/metallic nailpolish colors.
- Wear time is 4-5 days without chipping.
- This is bit expensive but the quantity is big. Also, the shade is one of a kind which you will not find in other Indian brands.
- The shade 002 has a unique elegance and can be carried off with women from all age groups. It will suit all Indian skintones.
Check another duochrome nailpolish which is easier on pocket HERE
see the holo effect?
Overall, Kiko Glitter Metal nail lacquer comes in round glass bottle with two caps. The brush is short but wide enough to pick the right amount of nailpolish. The brush edges is rounded which helps in easy and mess-free application. The consistency is thin and pigmentation is good. It builds to full color in 2-3 coats. Shade 002 is a beautiful pink-mauve color with heavy gold microglitter. The glitter is not in-your-face and has holographic effect, which makes it look duochrome on nails. This is a subtle shade and will suit all Indian skintones, across all age groups. Must buy if you can get hold of it. The only con is that it is bit pricey.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂
Pssst, if you are looking for rose gold nailpolish, THIS is the shade to have.