Colorbar relaunched its entire nailpolish collection as ‘1001 shades of Love‘ and I bought a few shades (Haul post HERE). I have previously reviewed a gorgeous burnt orange shade ‘Italian Spice’ HERE. In this post I am reviewing a beautiful speckled nailpolish from the Arteffects range – Pepper Pink.
Price: Rs 199 for 10 ml
Expiry : 3 years
Colorbar Arteffects Nail Lacquer Pepper Pink Review
- Colorbar has not revamped the packaging, it is the same as previous bottle, only with a couple of tweaks. The colorbar logo now has a heart instead of ‘B’, and the cap of the nail polish is brown chrome color with new hearts logo of Colorbar on top. Other than this, the packaging and the brush is same as their last packaging (Read more about packaging and brush HERE)
- Being a speckled polish, pigmentation is semi sheer and gives decent opacity in 2 coat. The semi sheer consistency brings out the hexagonals beautifully.
- The formula is creamy and non streaky.
- It dries quick.
- Pepper Pink is a beautiful soft pastel pink color with matte flecks of small black glitter, medium glitter and large hexagonals of different sizes. The swatches below are 2 coats.
Psssst, check a top coat of chunky black and golden glitter by Maybelline HERE
- Pricewise this is a good buy for the quantity.
- Colorbar claims it is formulated with a 7-free formula: without formaldehydes, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, paraben, and xylene.
- The removal part is quite a pain, but you can use a peel off base coat (like the one reviewed HERE), or use the foil method of glitter removal (Tutorial HERE). It will save you a lot of time and effort as the small glitter is hard to remove on its own.
Nykaa has a similar speckled nailpolish collection- Cookie Crumble and you may find a dupe for this nailpolish. Pricewise, nailpolish from both the brands are equally priced.
one coat of nailpolish
xoxo, Blossom 🙂