I got this nailpolish in one of the Fab Bags sometime back and honestly I wasn’t too excited at the shade I got. I have always been biased towards bright and lively colors and I seldom purchase subtle shades. But when I tried it on I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful the color looks on nails. So ladies, in this post I am reviewing this gorgeous shade from Sugar Cosmetics Tip Tac Toe Matte Nail lacquer – Carpe Creme.
Price: Rs 249 for 10 ml
Shelf Life: 2 years
Sugar Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer Matte Carpe Creme Review
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail lacquers come in their standard glass cuboidal packaging with square cap. This nailpolish being matte, the glass bottle is frosted which looks attractive. Shade name is stickered at bottom of polish. The nailpolish bottle is housed in cardboard packaging which has all the details. The shade name is written on a tiny sticker on the cardboard packaging which makes it difficult to sort.
- The brush is short and straight ended which makes application messy around the cuticles if you are not careful. I prefer round edged brushes like THIS.
- All Sugar Tip Tac Toe nail lacquer are insanely pigmented and gives full opacity in single coat. I like to wear two coats just to be safe and to get an even finish.
- Matte nailpolish (like THESE) tends to get streaky during application but this nailpolish self-levels to some extent making the overall finish look even.
- Carpe Creme is a beautiful dirty mauve color with grey tones which looks subtle and is work appropriate. The matte effect looks stunning on this color.
- Tip Tac Toe Matte nail lacquer looks quick-drying, but give it some time to set as it appears to have dried but is still prone to get dents/ fabric marks.
- This is surprisingly long lasting for a matte finish. Tip wear is after 4-5 days which is impressive for a matte nailpolish.
- The matte finish starts to get dull after 2-3 days giving it a suede matte finish (shown on nails in THIS post) which also looks good on nails.
- Tip Tac Toe nail polish have Nine-free formula: No parabens, formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, xylene, formaldehyde resin, acetone and ethyl tosylamide.
- This is a gorgeous work-appropriate and subtle color and will suit fair to medium skintones.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂