Colorbar has recently launched its ‘1001 Shades of Love’ collection and I bought a few shades from Colorbar’s official website. See the shades I picked in Haul post HERE. I am reviewing a gorgeous brownish orange shade – Italian Spice in this post.
Price: Rs 199 for 10 ml
Expiry: 3 years
Colorbar Nail Lacquer Italian Spice Review
- Colorbar has relaunched its entire nail polish collection as ‘1001 Shades of Love’. These 1001 Shades are categorized under different range : Luxe range, Matte range, Arteffects range etc. Italian Spice is from the normal range of Colorbar nail lacquer.
- Colorbar has not revamped the packaging, it is the same as previous bottle, only with a couple of tweaks. The colorbar logo now has a heart instead of ‘B’, and the cap of the nail polish is brown chrome color with new hearts logo of Colorbar on top. Other than this, the packaging and the brush is same as their last packaging (Read more about packaging and brush HERE)
- Pigmentation is amazing and gives full opacity in 1 coat. I still apply two coats for better wear time.
- Consistency is creamy and application is uniform and non streaky. It dries quick.
- Italian Spice is a beautiful burnt orange/ rust color with glossy finish. This shades reminds me of Halloween and will make a pretty Fall color.
- Colorbar’s website depicts this color as proper brown, but in reality this is more orange than brown. If you buy through the Colorbar official website, don’t trust the colors shown there.
- Pricewise this is a good buy for the quantity.
- Colorbar claims it is formulated with a 7-free formula: without formaldehydes, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, paraben, and xylene
Pssst, if you are looking for similar shade in a lip product, check out THIS liquid lipstick by Chambor.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂