- Lakme Blush & Glow Lemon Gel Facewash – Lakme Gel Strawberry facewash used to be my favorite during college days. Lakme launched a couple more fragrance in the same range and Lemon is one of them. The citrusy fragrance is nice and refreshing especially during these sweltering months. This is a decent facewash, not very drying, not overly moisturizing. (Price: Rs 99 for 50 g, Expiry : 2 years).
2. Bella Voste Nail Enamel Shade 59 GL – I received this nailpolish in one of the beauty boxes sometime last year. This is a beautiful golden glitter top coat with small golden glitter and silver hexagonals in clear base. I had barely used this topcoat when its cap broke leading to drying of the polish. I don’t have a proper golden topper right now but some other similar topcoats I have tried and reviewed are: Maybelline Colorshow Bling Thing and Maybelline Colorshow Gold Gluttony.
3. Forest Essentials Kokum Butter & Honey Lip balm – FE products feature in almost all of my empties posts. I am obsessed with the Sweet Narangi Juice lip balm by FE (Reviewed HERE) and this time I gave Kokum Butter & Honey variant a try. There are only 3 vaiants in Forest Essentials lip balm (besides a newly launched Lip Cream)- Sugared Rose Petal, Sweet Narangi Juice and Kokum Butter and honey. The texture and hydration is exactly like the narangi one, only the fragrance is different. (Price: Rs 695 for 4 g, Expiry: 2 years)
4. Biotique Saffron Youth Dew Visibly Ageless Moisturizer – I got this moisturizer in winters and it worked perfectly in hydrating the dry, parched winter skin. Even though it doesn’t say but this is suitable only for colder weather and tad too much oily for summers (even on my dry skin). The product lasts long and only a teeny bit is required. (Price: Rs 270 for 50 g, Expiry: 3 years).
5. Wow Freedom Cleansing Foaming Feminine Wash- Got this along with my menstrual cup. I really like its floral fragrance. I am not a big fan of foaming products but I like the fragrance so much that I have already purchased another full size backup. If you don’t like fragrance in your feminine wash, this might not be for you. The product does its job well. (Price: Rs 199 for 60 ml, Expiry: 2 years).
xoxo, Blossom 🙂