I have a few Sugar Tip Tac Toe nailpolish which I never seem to be able to review on the blog. Sugar has a wide range of nail lacquers under different finish and this is from the metallic range. I have reviewed another metallic shade from this range- ‘Deep Down Diopside‘ (beautiful sea green color) and a few shades from the Arabian Nights range HERE. In this post I am reviewing a gorgeous blue shade – Sapphire Straits.
Price: Rs 299 for 10 ml
Shelf Life: 2 years
Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer Pro Sapphire Straits Review
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe nail lacquer come in cuboidal glass packaging with black cap.
- The nailpolish bottle is housed in cardboard packaging with all necessary details on the sides. The shade name is written on a tiny sticker along the side of the cardboard packaging, so it is difficult to sort if you stash the polish along with its outer packing.
- The brush is short and straight ended which makes the application messy around the curve of nail bed. I like U-shaped brush like in THIS nailpolish.
- Tip Tac Toe Pro nail lacquer is amazingly pigmented and gives full coverage in one coat itself.
- Like any metallic nail color, this nailpolish is bit streaky so you need to apply it carefully to avoid visible brush strokes.
- Sapphire Straits is a gorgeous metallic icy blue color. The shade looks nothing like sapphire (which is dark blue)
- Tip Tac Toe nail lacquer Pro dries really fast. One of the fastest drying polishes I have tried (and I have tried many! :D). This makes it perfect for times when you want to apply in jiffy.
- Tip Tac Toe nail polish have Nine-free formula: No parabens, formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, xylene, formaldehyde resin, acetone and ethyl tosylamide.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂