Kiko has an amazing nail polish collection, both in low price range and high range and I own a few Kiko Milano nail polish (Haul post HERE). The shade selection in every range is vast. Kiko Milano keeps launching new makeup collection every now and then and last year added a few shades to its Power Pro range. I have reviewed a limited edition nail lacquer from this range- shade Mermaid Pink HERE, and in this post I am reviewing another recently launched shade from the collection – 90 Multicolour Mauve.
Price: Rs 550 for 11 ml
Shelf life: 3 years
Kiko Power Pro Special Nail Lacquer 90 Multicolour Mauve Review
- Kiko Milano Power Pro nail lacquer comes in cuboidal glass packaging with double cap and rounded edges. The outer rounded square cap removes to reveal an easy grip striated brush cap. Kiko Milano logo is engraved on top of both the caps.
- Shade number is written at the back on the peel off sticker booklet. Kiko doesnot write shade names, but only numbers on their products.
- The brush is amazing. It is larger than normal ones, densely packed with rounded edge and follows the shape of nails without staining the skin. The brush helps a lot in fast and mess-free application. Full points for the brush.
- Consistency of Power Pro nail lacquer is neither thick, nor runny and pigmentation is rich. It takes 2 coats for full opacity.
- Like almost all Kiko Milano nailpolish, Power Pro nail lacquer dries really fast.
- The shade Multicolor Mauve 90 is a beautiful copper, red and golden shimmer suspended in mauve base. The mauve tones are more visible in single coat and with two coats the copper shimmer overpowers the mauve base color. The shimmer is very heavy and the overall color looks beautiful, especially in direct light/ flash.
- I don’t think the shade is VERY extraordinary (unlike THIS shade by Kiko), and you can find a dupe in Indian market easily.
- Wear time is 4-5 days without chipping, which is impressive.
- This is bit expensive but the quantity is big.
- The shade Multicolour Mauve 90 looks elegant yet modern and makes a perfect fall color. It can be carried off by women of all age groups.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂
I got this nailpolish in one of the Fab Bags sometime back and honestly I wasn’t too excited at the shade I got. I have always been biased towards bright and lively colors and I seldom purchase subtle shades. But when I tried it on I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful the color looks on nails. So ladies, in this post I am reviewing this gorgeous shade from Sugar Cosmetics Tip Tac Toe Matte Nail lacquer – Carpe Creme.
I have already reviewed two other Sugar Tip Tac Toe nail lacquers: Beauty with Bronze (Arabian nights collection) and Deep Down Diopside (metallic range).
Price: Rs 249 for 10 ml
Shelf Life: 2 years
Sugar Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer Matte Carpe Creme Review
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail lacquers come in their standard glass cuboidal packaging with square cap. This nailpolish being matte, the glass bottle is frosted which looks attractive. Shade name is stickered at bottom of polish. The nailpolish bottle is housed in cardboard packaging which has all the details. The shade name is written on a tiny sticker on the cardboard packaging which makes it difficult to sort.
- The brush is short and straight ended which makes application messy around the cuticles if you are not careful. I prefer round edged brushes like THIS.
- All Sugar Tip Tac Toe nail lacquer are insanely pigmented and gives full opacity in single coat. I like to wear two coats just to be safe and to get an even finish.
- Matte nailpolish (like THESE) tends to get streaky during application but this nailpolish self-levels to some extent making the overall finish look even.
- Carpe Creme is a beautiful dirty mauve color with grey tones which looks subtle and is work appropriate. The matte effect looks stunning on this color.
- Tip Tac Toe Matte nail lacquer looks quick-drying, but give it some time to set as it appears to have dried but is still prone to get dents/ fabric marks.
- This is surprisingly long lasting for a matte finish. Tip wear is after 4-5 days which is impressive for a matte nailpolish.
- The matte finish starts to get dull after 2-3 days giving it a suede matte finish (shown on nails in THIS post) which also looks good on nails.
- Tip Tac Toe nail polish have Nine-free formula: No parabens, formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, xylene, formaldehyde resin, acetone and ethyl tosylamide.
- This is a gorgeous work-appropriate and subtle color and will suit fair to medium skintones.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂