Kiko is definitely a brand to watch out for, a must try brand for any nailpolish lover. The shade range is insane and quality top notch! My love for Kiko Milano is already expressed in many posts (HERE), and I have many more nailpolish from Kiko still to review.
In this post I am reviewing another vibrant shade from their Power Pro collection- Kiko Milano Power Pro Nail Lacquer in shade 10 ‘Hibiscus Red’.
Some other shades from Kiko’s Power Pro range I have reviewed previously are:
Price: Rs 550 for 11 ml
Shelf life: 3 years
Kiko Power Pro Special Nail Lacquer 10 Hibiscus Red Review
- Kiko Milano Power Pro nail lacquer comes in cuboidal glass packaging with double cap and rounded edges. The outer rounded square cap is removable and reveals an easy grip striated brush cap. Kiko Milano logo is engraved on top of both the caps.
- Shade number is written at the back on the peel off sticker booklet. Kiko doesnot write shade names, but only numbers on their products.
- The brush is amazing. It is larger than normal ones, densely packed with rounded edge and follows the shape of nails without staining the skin. The brush helps a lot in fast and mess-free application.
- Consistency of Power Pro nail lacquer is slightly thick and very creamy. The thick consistency makes the nails look plump, almost like gel polish.
- Pigmentation is insane and 1 thick coat gives full opacity. I like to apply 2 thin coats.
- Kiko power Pro nail lacquer range is self-levelling so you do not end up with brush strokes.
- Kiko Milano Power Pro nail lacquer dries really fast. You barely have to wait between application of multiple coats.
- The shade 10 Hibiscus Red is not a true red but a bright coral red color which looks vibrant and lively on the nails. The finish is highly glossy.
- The shade looks a tad deeper on nails than what it looks in bottle.
- This is bit expensive but the quantity is big.
- Being a bright color, this will suit fair to medium skin tones.
- The shade 10 Hibiscus Red is a summery color which will brighten up the whole look.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂