I have expressed my love for Kiko Milano nailpolish in many posts (HERE), and I have many more nailpolish from Kiko yet to review. In this post I am reviewing a super vibrant color from their Power Pro collection- Kiko Milano Power Pro Nail Lacquer in shade 24 ‘Magenta’. With winters in its last leg, this nailpolish brings a breath of fresh air (read color) with the incoming spring.
Price: Rs 550 for 11 ml
Shelf life: 3 years
Kiko Power Pro Special Nail Lacquer 24 Magenta Review
- Kiko Milano Power Pro nail lacquer comes in cuboidal glass packaging with double cap and rounded edges. The outer rounded square cap is removable and reveals an easy grip striated brush cap. Kiko Milano logo is engraved on top of both the caps.
- Shade number is written at the back on the peel off sticker booklet. Kiko doesnot write shade names, but only numbers on their products.
- The brush is amazing. It is larger than normal ones, densely packed with rounded edge and follows the shape of nails without staining the skin. The brush helps a lot in fast and mess-free application. Full points for the brush.
- Consistency of Power Pro nail lacquer is slightly thick and very creamy. The pigmentation is insane and 1 thick coat gives full opacity. I like to apply 2 thin coats.
- Kiko Milano Power Pro nail lacquer dries really fast. You barely have to wait between application of multiple coats.
- The shade Magenta 24 is a deep barbie pink color with blue tones. It is quite a bright color without bordering on being neonish. This is not a magenta color exactly but magenta color with slight hints of violet.
- The shade looks a tad deeper on nails than what it looks in bottle.
- I think you can easily find a dupe for this color in Indian market.
- Wear time is 4-5 days without chipping (without top coat), which is impressive.
- This is bit expensive but the quantity is big.
- The shade 24 Magenta is bright, popping blue based pink color which makes it a perfect Spring/ summer color.
xoxo, Blossom 🙂