Here is my recent empties in one post. I have linked some of the products to their full review.
- Dove Purely Pampering Almond cream and hibiscus body lotion: I really liked this body lotion and I have already bought another variant from this range- Invigorating ritual body lotion. Almond cream and hibiscus variant is so good for dry skin. It is super emollient and spreads easily. The skin is instantly moisturized and a small quantity goes a long way. This is perfect for winters and dry skinned people should buy this without hesitation. I will definitely repurchase this once my current one gets over (Price 395 for 400 ml).
2. Lakme Absolute Makeup remover: I have been using Maybelline makeup remover since forever and switched to this one recently. The packaging is spray packaging and does its job decently. Now I keep switching between this and Maybelline (Price: Rs 275 for 60 ml).
3. Forest Essentials Light Day Lotion Lavender & Neroli SPF 25: This is my Holy Grail for summers and humid months. For winters this will feel a tad dry but this is amazing and perfect for summers for dry skin beauties. Read the full review HERE.
4. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Puree: I got this as part of gift set and honestly I couldn’t wait to finish it up. I didn’t like it and kept it in my bag as hand cream. This is a bit sticky for my liking and I am not a fan of the fragrance. The shower gel of this range, on the other hand, is amazing.
5. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood & Saffron: I LOVE this night cream and I cannot say it enough. This variant is for dry skin and I am going to repurchase this when my current night cream gets over. Read the full review HERE.
6. Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Juice: I got this on the insistence of SA mainly to mix with serums and ubtans. This was an okay product, easily dupable and nothing extraordinary. Will not repurchase (Price: Rs 550 for 100 ml).
7. Colorbar Black Fiesta nail polish: You know that I have a thing for nail arts and this nailpolish started the graffiti nail polish trend in India. Unfortunately, this range is now discontinued so I had to quickly grab one wherever I could find. It is now unavailable on Colorbar counters so I bought from Amazon. Read full review HERE.
8. Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron and Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser: : I loved this face wash and honestly it took me forever to finish this one bottle. I will definitely repurchase this but not just yet as I want to try other cleansers before I go back to this one. Read full review HERE
9. Sally Hansen Extra Strength Nail polish Remover: This is a fairly big bottle for its price and Sally Hansen is a well known brand so I picked this bottle from Westside when I saw this. However, I did not like this as it takes too much time in removing nailpolish. Will not repurchase. (Price: Rs 275 for 236.5 ml)
10. The Body Shop Moringa Softening Body Milk: This is another product meant for summers. I did not like this body lotion as it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Plus I am not fan of spray packaging for body lotions. Read my full review HERE.