This haul post from Kiko Milano was loooong overdue and some of the purchases were done last year when the store first opened in Delhi.
Kiko Milano store in Delhi is pretty big (compared to other makeup stores) with a HUGE range of makeup, be it lipsticks or nailpolish or eye makeup or skincare. The best thing about the store is that almost all the makeup has testers, even the nailpolish! Indian brands do not keep testers for nailpolish (except Chambor). The price range for almost all the makeup is wide, starting from affordable to mid-expensive. Plus, the stores in India are in line with the new launches internationally.
So here are the things I picked:
- Kiko Nail lacquer: This is the first section I check out when I visit the store. The wide selection of colors look gorgeous on the display. Plus tester for every shade meant I HAD to buy a couple of these. And I obviously could not restrain myself 😛 The shades I picked are: 521, 479, 493, 530, 497, 298, 504, 277, 226, 335, 261, 357. You can check swatch of some of the shades I have worn on my Instagram. Full fledged reviews are being updated. Click on the shade number for review post. .
- Kiko Power Pro Nail Lacquer in shade 073
- Kiko Glitter Metal Nail Lacquer in shade 002 – Review HERE
- Kiko Perfect Gel Duo (Nail lacquer+ top coat) shade 671
- Kiko Glossamer Emotion Lipstick shade 111
- Kiko Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick shade 311 – Review HERE
- Kiko Longwear Lasting Color Lip marker (not in pic): shade 105
- Kiko Smart Eye pencil (not in pic) shade 800